MyNotary member, Ms Sunita Kumeri, is a very busy notary public not far from Heathrow Airport; however she is never too busy to provide personal attention and care to documents you present for notarisation.
“I provide a full range of notarial services for both individuals and companies, I can arrange legalisation and consular verification where appropriate. . I am also able to offer a service to clients who speak Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu or Gujarati.”
I offer a wide range of notarial services for both individuals and companies. You may need to see a Notary to:
- obtain a certified copy of a passport
- certify copies of other documents such as examination certificates
- buy or sell property abroad
- buy or sell timeshare property
- transfer property
- set up a Power of Attorney for use abroad
- make a statutory declaration or swear an oath or affidavit for use outside of England and Wales
- confirm your single status in order to marry abroad
- grant permission for your child to travel abroad without you
- get an Apostille or legalisation
- lodge proof of identity at the Land Registry
- prepare and Notarise papers for adoption of children from abroad
- have your contracts authenticated by a notary
- have a commercial translation certified by a notary
- assign patents, trade marks or domain names
- prepare any other documents for use abroad, which require a notary stamp
Upon receiving full instructions from you I will confirm those instructions to you together with details as to what I am to do with a timescale for completion of the work.
For most matters I would anticipate being able to complete the client’s instructions as soon as I am able. If legalisation at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office is required, and Consular legalisation is also required a further time delay will be incurred dependent upon the Consulate concerned. You will be advised on timescales.
If the document is not in English, I still may be able to certify it as long as I am satisfied that you fully understand the nature of the legally binding document about to be notarised. I am also able to offer a service to clients who speak Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu or Gujarati. If the foreign language is not known to the client, they may require the document to be translated so that they can understand before they sign. We are able to obtain professional translations for you based on your timelines.
Click here for further information for the typical stages of a notarial transaction.
Notary services ‘out of hours’
Please contact me for weekend and evening appointments. Enquiries can be made via telephone or email. I can come to you, or to keep the cost down, individuals can arrange a convenient location.
Short notice meetings
I appreciate that notarial work tends to be urgent and am happy to fix appointments at very short notice, subject to availability.
Please bring your passport with you and proof of address (such as a utility bill dated within the last six months). This information will enable me to be satisfied of your identity and to attest that you have appeared before me and signed the document in front of me.
Other legal services
Solicitor and notary public, Sunita Kumeri is head of the law firm S & V Solicitors Services include:
- Immigration: Personal, Visa Services, Advising clients on obtaining visas at the High Commission of India, Overseas Citizenship of India and PIO Cards.
- Immigration Business: Special arrangement with the Home Office allowing us to submit certain types of immigration applications by booking appointments in advance.
- Family Law: Divorces and children matters, employment law matters, general litigation.
- Polish Services: our services include parental consents, passport services for children, passport applications, Powers of Attorney for sale of property or purchase, certificates on death
- USA Services: we specialise in notarising closing documents in short timescales, depositions, Affidavits, Powers of Attorney, bank and pension documents including Declarations.
- Hungary Services: our services include parental consents, passport services for children, marriage registration, birth registration
- Indian NRI Services: we can draft Powers of Attorney and advise on all related matters including transfers of property and agricultural land. We can prepare No Objection Certificates, Affidavits and Statutory declarations. Pension Life Certificates, PAN and DIN cards. Sponsorship documents.
- OCI Services and all Indian High Commission notary documents: this would include Affidavits for OCI, Change of Name, Appearance, Lost or expired Passport documents.
The minimum fee charged for dealing with a single document dependent on what it is and your requirements is normally £60.00; I do charge VAT.
Once I have seen any documents and any instructions, sent to you about the document I will be able to confirm or estimate the likely charges. The right is reserved to revise any estimate or invoice where the work to be done, or done, differs from the basis of estimation.
I may have to pay legalisation fees to the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and/or a Foreign Embassy. There may also be agent’s fees or translator’s fees. Other payments may be required including travelling expenses. Your approval to these will be obtained in advance. You will be required to make payment in advance of any such amounts.
If it is a simple matter of witnessing a document – a fixed fee is usually charged. If there are complications or, if I am required to draft a document or arrange legalisation my charge will be based principally upon the time spent.
Unless agreed otherwise invoices and any agent’s fees or other expenses are payable upon signature of the document requiring notarisation and I reserve the right to retain any completed documents until payment has been received.
How to pay
Payment may be made by card, cash, cheque, bank transfer or invoiced by prior arrangement.
My notarial practice is regulated through the Faculty Office of the Archbishop of Canterbury.
I have Professional Indemnity Insurance of up to £1 million.
- My notarial practice is regulated through the Faculty Office of the Archbishop of Canterbury: The Faculty Office 1 The Sanctuary, Westminster London SW1P 3JT Tel: 020 7222 5381 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Website: facultyoffice.org.uk
- If you are dissatisfied about the service you have received please do not hesitate to contact me.
- If I am unable to resolve the matter you may then complain to The Notaries Society of which I am a member, who have a Complaints Procedure which is approved by the Faculty Office. This procedure is free to use and is designed to provide a quick resolution to any dispute.
- In that case please write (but do not enclose any original documents) with full details of your complaints to The Secretary of The Notaries Society, Old Church Chambers, 23 Sandhill Road, St James, Northampton NN5 5LH, email:email@example.com Tel: 01604 758908. If you have any difficulty in making a complaint in writing please do not hesitate to call The Notary Society/The Faculty Office for assistance.
- Finally, even if you have your complaint considered under The Notaries Society’s Approved Complaints Procedure, you may at the end of that procedure, or after a a period of 6 months from the date you first notified me that you were dissatisfied, make your complaint to The Legal Ombudsman*, if you are not happy with the result; Legal Ombudsman PO Box 6806 Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ Tel: 0300 555 0333 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Website: legalombudsman.org.uk
- If you decide to make a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman you must refer your matter to the Legal Ombudsman:
- Within six months of receiving a final response to your complaint and
- Six years from the date of act/omission; or
- Three years from when you should reasonably have known there was cause for complaint (only if the act or omission took place more than six years ago)
- The act or omission, or when you should have reasonably known there was cause for complaint, must have been after 5th October 2010
How to travel to Sunita Kumeri Notary Public Slough:
268 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX
Driving : from the M4
- Leave the M4 at Junction 7 (Slough West).
- Drive north to meet the A4 at the Huntercombe roundabout and take the 3rd exit (right) towards Slough.
- Follow the A4 for approximately half a mile to a major crossroads with the Greenoaks Mercedes garage on your right, and the B&Q warehouse on your left.
- Proceed for another 400 metres, past Regus house on the left, then turn left and immediately left again, driving back along the service road.
- The Regus Centre is the second from last major office block on the right.
Driving : from Windsor and the South
- From Windsor take the relief road signposted to Slough, and continue to the end of the road: do not turn off.
- Go straight across two roundabouts (the first takes you under the M4).
- You will then come to a set of traffic lights. Turn left at the traffic lights on to the A4 Bath Road and continue for approximately half a mile to Leigh Road.
- Turn right, and immediately left into the service road running along the front of the offices. Drive for almost another half mile, and the Regus Centre is the second from last major office block on the right.
Driving : from the M40, Gerrards Cross and the North
- Leave the M40 at Junction 2 (Beaconsfield/Slough) and join the A355 towards Slough.
- Follow the road through Hedgerley and Farnham Royal, carry on down over the mini roundabouts.
- The A355 is now called Farnham Road : follow on for two further miles to the Three Tuns traffic lights, where the A4 crosses the A355.
- Turn right on to the A4 and continue for approximately half a mile to Leigh Road.
- Turn right, and immediately left into the service road running along the front of the offices.
- Drive for almost another half mile, and the Regus Centre is the second from last major office block on the right.
The largest train station is Slough (Paddington is 20 minutes) which is a 10 minute taxi ride away. The closest train station is Burnham, which is a 20 minute walk.
If you are travelling by bus, use service 4 buses that stop near the office.