Notary in Slough
MyNotary member, Ms Sunita Kumeri, is a very busy notary public not far from Heathrow Airport; however she is never too busy to provide personal attention and care to documents you present for notarisation.
“I provide a full range of notarial services for both individuals and companies, I can arrange legalisation and consular verification where appropriate. . I am also able to offer a service to clients who speak Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu or Gujarati.”
Notary services ‘out of hours’
Please contact me for weekend and evening appointments. Enquiries can be made via telephone or email. I can come to you, or to keep the cost down, individuals can arrange a convenient location.
Short notice meetings
I appreciate that notarial work tends to be urgent and am happy to fix appointments at very short notice, subject to availability.
What ID is required?
Please bring your passport with you and proof of address (such as a utility bill dated within the last six months). This information will enable me to be satisfied of your identity and to attest that you have appeared before me and signed the document in front of me.
Other legal services
Solicitor and notary public, Sunita Kumeri is head of the law firm S & V
- Immigration: Personal, Visa Services, Advising clients on obtaining visas at the High Commission of India, Overseas Citizenship of India and PIO Cards.
- Immigration Business: Special arrangement with the Home Office allowing us to submit certain types of immigration applications by booking appointments in advance.
Charges and estimates
Minimum fee £80
It is difficult to estimate in some cases how much time will be required to complete a matter, bearing in mind the variety of circumstances that may arise. However, guidance as to likely costs will be given on receipt of instructions and sight of documents. Any estimates given will be based on the information available at the time and, although given in good faith, will not be binding.
How to pay
Payment may be made by card, cash, cheque, bank transfer or invoiced by prior arrangement.
Translation Services Document in a foreign language?
If the document is not in English, I still may be able to certify it as long as I am satisfied that you fully understand the nature of the legally binding document about to be notarised. I am also able to offer a service to clients who speak Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu or Gujarati.
268 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DXBy Car:
- Leave the M4 at Junction 7 (Slough West).
- Drive north to meet the A4 at the Huntercombe roundabout and take the 3rd exit (right) towards Slough.
- Follow the A4 for approximately half a mile to a major crossroads with the Greenoaks Mercedes garage on your right, and the B&Q warehouse on your left.
- Proceed for another 400 metres, past Regus house on the left, then turn left and immediately left again, driving back along the service road.
- The Regus Centre is the second from last major office block on the right.
- From Windsor take the relief road signposted to Slough, and continue to the end of the road: do not turn off.
- Go straight across two roundabouts (the first takes you under the M4).
- You will then come to a set of traffic lights. Turn left at the traffic lights on to the A4 Bath Road and continue for approximately half a mile to Leigh Road.
- Turn right, and immediately left into the service road running along the front of the offices. Drive for almost another half mile, and the Regus Centre is the second from last major office block on the right.
- Leave the M40 at Junction 2 (Beaconsfield/Slough) and join the A355 towards Slough.
- Follow the road through Hedgerley and Farnham Royal, carry on down over the mini roundabouts.
- The A355 is now called Farnham Road : follow on for two further miles to the Three Tuns traffic lights, where the A4 crosses the A355.
- Turn right on to the A4 and continue for approximately half a mile to Leigh Road.
- Turn right, and immediately left into the service road running along the front of the offices.
- Drive for almost another half mile, and the Regus Centre is the second from last major office block on the right.
The largest train station is Slough (Paddington is 20 minutes) which is a 10 minute taxi ride away. The closest train station is Burnham, which is a 20 minute walk.By Bus:
If you are travelling by bus, use service 4 buses that stop near the office.